The game will continue through the weekend, but that last thread was getting long. So, to repeat, here are the rules.
- Make a trade proposal involving one or more current Rangers players.
- The trade proposal I like best will win a prize to be named later.
- I am the final arbiter of who wins.
- Be wary of the salary cap, NTCs, NMCs, and the expansion draft.
- If you use draft picks, give the round and year, and make sure that the teams have those particular picks.
So far, I think there is one clear leader as most of the proposals made are, IMO, pure fantasy.